Monday, January 19, 2009

The cat came back?

We've been visiting the Land of Giant Spoons on weekends to care for Racu, the cat, and to water the plants, check on the house, etc....

Over the past year, Miss Adventure, the gray and white kitten we took care of last year disappeared (presumably at the teeth of the bobcat that took the ducks). Over the past two weeks, both Steph and I have seen (separately) what we think is a cat in the house. There's no physical evidence and it's really just a flash out of the corner of our eyes that disappears when you turn to look, but it's very strange. Last night when I was walking the dog I had the feeling that there was a cat following me but I was too freaked out to look. Today, though, when I retraced our steps, there were cat footprints in the snow. Very very freaky.

No comments: