Sunday, June 28, 2009

A NEW snake adventure!

So in the continuing saga of the snake, I found a real, live, hissing, coiled BABY. RATTLE. SNAKE. in my garage today!!! It was trapped in the bottom of a plastic garbage can hunting the mice that were also trapped in there. Alas, I couldn't find my digital camera so there's no pictures right now, but I did take some real film pics. In an ironic twist I didn't even swear this time (even though there was actually a reason to!)-I think it jumped up my threat meter directly to "Icy chill going up and down spine." Thankfully I just dumped the garbage can in the woods and ran like hell, but it was still definitely an adventure!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

And you didn't scream at octaves rivaling a young Mariah Carey??! I would not have unclenched after making the run for the kitchen door and stuffing rags against to be sure it couldn't follow me. Wow..... it's cool in a I'm-glad-it-wasn't-me sinse! :)

Sarah said...

sense not sinse... oops